As news comes of Britain’s ‘tapegate’ and former MPs facing sanctions after offering their services to lobbying firms in a ‘cash for access’ scandal, India saw the release to the Supreme Court of transcripts of tapes showing publicist Radia conversing with journalists, politicians and corporate executives. Read more here.
- adivasi culture Agriculture CHS CHS-SACHETAN CHSUK Displacement Economy Environment Food security Forests Government Health History Land Maldevelopment Mining Nuclear Nuclear power Poverty Protest Renewable energy Sachetan statistics Traditional systems Transport Tribal people Uncategorized Water Website Winin Pereira
- India’s latest solar energy development – 1
- Preserve 3500 Aarey trees: select a site suggested by NEERI/IIT advisers
- Tribals Are Mankind’s Living Vault
- The forgotten foods: 1,582 food species displayed at an Adivasi Food Festival held at Munda village (Rayagada district, Orissa)
- Increasing waterway cargo: lowering carbon dioxide emissions and curbing road accidents